Sunday, May 9, 2010

Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp

I should start a separate celebrity blog, LOL. But speculating on the love lives of people I don't know is fun, so I will be working my way through Marissa's list of her favorite celebrity couples. . .

Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp

They are an interesting couple and making a prediction here is hard. They have tons of super strong linkages -- more than any celebrity couple I've looked at so far. They have one heartbreak clash though. I know they aren't married, but they seem to own a lot of property and I know Johnny Depp owns his own island. I'm curious if she owns it too. The reason I'm interested in their finances is because part of the heartbreak clash involves a financial issue. If they broke up, I see major money and property drama.

I'm not totally sure if they would break up though. It depends on how normal they actually are. I have seen couples with similar astrology (super strong linkages and only one bad clash) stay together for life. But these are celebrities!! I know that they are not exactly in Hollywood, but they are both pretty huge stars, and that always inflates the ego.

I give them a 51% chance of lasting. If there was a break up, it would involve major money drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment