Sunday, May 9, 2010

Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani

This is one of my biggest, "What the fuck?" couples. According to Wikipedia, they have been together for about 15 years. They are married. They have two kids. They look really cute together as a family.

But I don't understand how or why! They don't have any strong linkages. They have a lot of Saturn clashes, but nothing absolutely devastating. The best word for their astrology is: BORING. Now, maybe there is no truth to astrology at all and this is proof. Maybe one of them is lying to the public about their real date of birth. Or maybe there is something stable about the relationship that works for both of them.

There is this rumor going around that Gavin had an affair with Courtney Love. They have two infidelity clashes. I'm going to say it's totally possible, even though Courtney Love is crazy and not credible. It would not surprise me at all if it turned out to be true.

I looked at their individual charts and they both have aspects which show they are both prone to cheating. Very strange, for sure, since other than this one claim, I've never heard anything like that about either one of them. Maybe they are secretly swingers and that is how they stay together? I don't know.

Although they have been together forever by celebrity standards, and they seem so cute together, I don't think this will last. 30% chance of lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment